Thursday, December 02, 2010

Blog updates


Thank you to everyone who took the time to post a comment telling me that they could see the new layout in their browser.  Based on what you've said, I'm going to keep it as it is.

As it is very cold outside, I've been exhausting my list-of-good-excuses in order not to have to go outside and engage with my list-of-things-to-do.  One of the things I've done is to upload some articles and otherwise bring up to date, my magazine articles in the sidebar on the right.  When you click on them, they'll either open or download as a PDF file, depending how you have you computer configured.

Unfortunately, it's 4pm, which is the time to venture outdoors to shut up the chickens, feed the rabbits and make sure the sheep have got enough hay and water.  Happily, it's also the time for a cup o' tea, which will be very welcome when I come back indoors.  Keep warm !

Rosehips and rosemary in snow