Sunday, May 03, 2009


I’m currently away from my post, absent without leave. I’ve voyaged afar and find myself in Anglia, Blighty, the land of my birth, where, rather by careful planning than fortunate coincidence, I’ve spent several days staying with aged parents and also attended a superb course at Moulton Agricultural College learning how to shear sheep.


As your intrepid permaculture reporter, I’m here with notepad and camera but, absent-midedly, without the computer-to-camera lead that would allow me to post photos on this blog. So await, with breath baited, for illustrated updates this coming week. This will include a visit to the inspiring Tools for Self Reliance (Northants branch) subsequent to my helping to clear out my parents garage and all the low down on the wonderful shearing course.